Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need a self hosted wordpress blog to use this License Guard Soft?
Yes you do. License Guard Soft is a WordPress Plugin. WordPress has a powerful database management system, and so this makes it easy for you to manage your customer’s license keys, transactions, etc….
2. Is there support and training?
Absolutely! After you purchase you will be redirected to the members area for your download and training on how to use the plugin. We also have a help desk where you can submit a ticket for us to help you with all your questions.
3. Can I install this on my client sites?
No. There is for ‘personal domains’ license only.
4. Can I License Non-Wordpress software’s?
Absolutely. License Guard Soft have snippet code for PHP scripts and WordPress products, and because it has an easy to use API (JSON and XML) it can integrate authentication into any programming language. Use for scripts, desktop applications, mobile applications, etc..
5. Do I need to be a Coder to Configure my Software with License Guard Soft code snippets?
It is recommended that you let people who are familiar with coding to licensing of your software. For a coder, our code snippets are easy for them to work with and will take them approximately 60-90 minutes for full licensing of your software. We provide complete training, samples, and support.
6. Can you set up my Licensing Software System, including Coding my Software?
Yes and is based on a flat fee-for-service. Please contact our help desk after purchase of License Guard Soft for more information. It is about 60-90 minutes of work, depending on the complexity of your software. For wordpress products it is simple. For other platforms, this is handled case by case based on platform and complexity.